Our Xen X5 touchscreen kiosks provide customers with access to the full product range and enable them to choose from over 14,000 items in-store. With the kiosks in place customers can order specific products that may not be in store at the time.
The retail kiosks are designed to give customers an alternative platform for on-line ordering and obtaining product information. Customers can now come into a Countrywide store, find the product they are looking for, and place an order which can be delivered to their home. The kiosks will also make customers aware of Countywide’s on-line presence which adds the convenience of ordering products in the comfort of their own home.
Protouch were specifically selected due to our expertise in providing kiosks for a vast range of clients. We met Countrywide’s requirements and delivered an efficient service within a set deadline.
- Allowing customers to browse Countrywide’s full product range
- Giving customers a wider choice
- Alerting customers to products they were not aware of
- Enabling customers to order on-line, in-store, for home delivery
- Increasing customer awareness to Countrywide’s web presence
We have also recently provided Lloyds Pharmacy with a retail based solution that also gave customers the ability to browse products, gain more product information, and place orders in-store.